Rabbit Resort has 4 different room categories
Our forest rooms are lovely, designed with personality and charm. Every room is individual, no two are alike. Perfect for the romantic couple sharing a holiday together.
Our antique rooms are large, specifically designed for families or friends traveling together. The king and queen bed allows 3 – 4 persons to stay together in one room. The ideal mix of affordability and comfort.
We also have “Antique rooms with extra bedrooms” for those that need larger accommodations – king and 2 twin beds.
Our cottages are cozy and darling individual bungalows fronting on the adult swimming pool. The interiors are unique, each one is different. The garden shower is a delight in each cottage, highlighted by river rock walls and lovely landscaping. Only one story, always private and peaceful.
Our villas are the perfect family holiday retreat. Also, an excellent choice for 2 couples traveling together that need privacy, but still want to be stay together. At 150 square meters the 2 bedroom, 2 bath houses are large.
There are 2 design choices for the villa – one with living room and one with extra beds. Plus, we have a “Super Villa” located next to the adult pool that has a washer/dryer.
- Downstairs – living, dining, kitchen, bathroom small bedroom with 2 twin beds or queen bed
- Upstairs – king bed, thai day bed, small office and bathroom
- Every room has a full set of dishes and silverware
- Hot water pot free for use
- Terra Cotta Floors downstairs
- Old wood upstairs
- Antiques from Southeast Asia - owners private collection
- Original artwork from famous Thai artists
- Jim Thompson Accent Silks and Cottons
- Handmade cottons
- Hand carved headboards with Thai cultural themes
- Extensive use of wood interior and exterior